Saturday, April 07, 2012

fading eyesight

i once prided myself in being able to read clearly at any distance given any font size. last month, i began to notice that holding a text of about font size 6-8 at around six inches in front of my eyes were blurry. at first, i dismissed it as merely tired eyes. last week, i was not tired but i still experienced the blurred letters when t held her bb in front of my eyes and i had to hold it at arm's length. going home, i did my own mini experiments and that led me to conclude that, indeed, my vision is not blurred at a distance of eight inches or nearer my eyes. however, i can clearly read even font size 8 at a distance of 24 inches or more.

hahaha. now, what worries me is how i will finish the cross stitch projects i intend to do in black cloth. dang it.