Monday, July 04, 2011

a rollei is a rollei is a rollei



i thought i'd be a bit financially safe until payday until i saw this was available for only half its original price. so, i got my membership and went through the process to avail of this camera. as i sat pondering on the waiting period, i realized i never owned a first-hand digital camera and slr.

my first camera was a very simple manual camera and i think i saw it somewhere in the junk pile. however, it's still working. my second first-owned camera is my holga. i've used it once but these days, the weather isn't sunny enough for nice photos so it's just sitting here.

as for my other digicams, well, one (canon)- the color is too yellow so the pictures are quite bright. the other (vivitar) knows a master because i'm the only one who knows that to use it means to have stable hands. otherwise, the photos will be hazy with the pixels scattered a bit to the trained eye. the latter also doubles for a lomo when i have shaky hands.

so, this new purchase at a real cheap price is making me all excited.

i bought this primarily because of the brand and the cheap price. okay, so, my secret addiction is online bidding that had to be put on hold as i was cash-strapped and still am.there are no samples of its pictures available on the net nor are there existing reviews.

i'll make my own review as soon as i get it and use it by late july.