Sunday, February 13, 2011

nice feb... self stabbing again

this isn't my month. after that friday experience. mind you, i even had a shoe mishap earlier within the mass so i had to slip and have the sole glued but it didn't work so i had to buy a pair of cheap dainty black shoes. then the pm event.

then, i had just accidentally stabbed my left palm while slicing through the plastic wrapping of frozen oil.i knew it was about to happen but my mind was too slow for my right hand. the pointed edge of my knife pierced the flesh and i realized there wasn't much blood coming out but i still rushed to wash the area and grab a hanky to wrap around my palm to stop the bleeding. when i placed pressure on the area, i kept calm despite seeing that it was more than skin coming out. i think it was a bit of fat/flesh. the muscle pain became evident. it was like the fatty area below my thumb was under 10 kilos of bricks.

i waited if i will faint. i didn't. i was cooking and i still had to feed the mutts. i grabbed the frozen mineral bottle and placed it on the area. bleeding didn't happen anymore and the wound closed. it's now 3/4 cm in length, like a line made by a gtec. i still have a frozen bottle on it and i am typing with just the fingers of my right hand. there is no more bleeding but i'm now feeling both the muscle pain and cut pain.

what a day.